2019 WYOMING CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST
IF YOU ARE AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF NATURE, WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IN JUNE.
Pinnacle Bank is committed to using local images by local photographers in our annual wall hanging calendar. And, now we’re looking for new images to showcase in 2019. From now through June 29th, we will be accepting images of Wyoming landscapes. This is a great opportunity for photographers to experience recognition on a regional level. Photographs that fit our criteria will be carefully considered.
We will select photographs from all submissions received to be placed on our Facebook page from July 16th to July 31st. The top three images in each season/category (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) receiving the most likes on our Facebook page will be featured in the 2019 wall calendar.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
When sending your landscape images, please include:
- Maximum of three Wyoming landscape submissions per photographer
- Lower resolution landscape images will be accepted for initial Facebook posting (under 1MB)
- If your image is chosen for the calendar, we will require a high-resolution version
- Images must be 300 dpi and at least 10”x 12”
- No photos taken on a cell phone
- No black and white images
- Horizontal Wyoming landscape images
- Please refrain from sending images with people or animals
- Top 25 in each season will be selected for voting
- Maximum two images per photographer can win
- Please send images one at a time (one image per email) including the following information provided within the email for each image
- When sending your landscape images, please include:
- Your name, address, phone and email address
- Location of the landscape image
- The date the image was taken
- The name/title you’ve given each photo
- A signed property release if private property is in the photograph, for example a private residence (If applicable)
- By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY, JUNE 29TH.
Send your images by email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your photos. Good luck!