A branch president is responsible for the performance, image and growth of the Bank, along with loan quality and financial results.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Ensures acceptable quality and service are provided throughout various banking processes by conferring with customers and periodically participating in various processes.
- Planning, developing, directing and reviewing financial policies and practices of bank to ensure regulatory compliance, financial objectives, goals and institutional growth.
- Maintains commercial loan portfolio. Serves as member of loan committee. May chair committee in absence of chairman.
- Directs activities of bank management personnel by conducting performance appraisals, training, handling problems and discipline, and by making administrative decisions regarding unique situations.
- Maintains current industry knowledge by reading various publications and correspondence.
- Participates in product pricing and marketing of the bank's products.
- Attends bank president meetings and completes projects and presentations as requested.
- Participates in civic and community organizations, representing the bank, but following personal interests. Promotes the bank whenever possible.
Our community bank model grants significant autonomy to a branch president to run their bank in a way that best fits their community and banking goals.If you have a college degree along with previous bank and management experience, then opportunity may await you at Pinnacle Bank.