Pinnacle Bank - Powell Announces Grand Opening Celebration of New Branch Building
Pinnacle Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new facility April 20, 2016. The community-orientated bank opened its doors February 29, 2016 and is ideally located on the corners of Evarts and East Second Streets.
Todd Ernst, President of Pinnacle Bank – Powell, said he and the staff are excited to share their new home with the Powell community. “This building is much more than a new building – it is a testament to Pinnacle Bank’s ongoing dedication to our community, customers and employees. I expect it to be an outstanding location for our staff to build their careers and an exceptional bank for our customers to continue to receive superior service.”
Pinnacle Bank has had a physical presence in Powell since 2013. Due to rapid growth they outgrew their former facility. Pinnacle Bank’s new branch location is easily accessible; all conveniently located off a main thoroughfare, featuring three extra-wide, drive-up teller lanes and a drive-up ATM.
Pinnacle Bank is celebrating its grand opening Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. with a party for the community. Some highlights of the grand opening party include:
- Food and refreshments will be served from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony and awarding of donations to the Boys & Girls Club and Children’s Resource Center at 5:30 p.m.
- Grand Prize Lockboxes – select the winning key and win a Green Mountain Grill, Custom Fire Pit or $500 cash.
- Drawing for Las Vegas prize package at 6:30 p.m.
- Take a turn in the Pinnacle Bank money booth
- Many other prizes to be won in random drawings
The new building gives Pinnacle Bank a high visibility, convenient location in the heart of Powell.
Family owned since the 1930’s, Pinnacle Bank has 11 locations throughout the state of Wyoming.